Friday, January 2, 2015

HURON WINTER WALLEYES

The month of December has been awesome for walleye fisherman that could withstand the cold. Large females have been caught from the Huron River to Cedar Point during the day and night while fishing with Huskey Jerks or Perfect 10 crank baits, numerous reports of limits with fish ranging from 8 to 14.8 lbs. If your in Huron and find your self needing some fishing gear check out the Huron Drive Thru which now carries a good supply of walleye crank baits. Rodney will be glad to help you out. Speaking of the owner/operator of the shop, Rodney, will be posting the Fish Huron Fishing Report beginning in 2015. I decided to discontinue writing the fishing report because I fish primarily the west end of the lake and the islands and spend little time out of the Huron River. Rodney will have access to daily Huron fishing information from the bait shop and the fish cleaning station. This will provide the Huron area fisherman with more local fishing information than I supplied fishing the west end of the lake. My thanks goes out to the Fish Huron board for their  efforts to support the fishing community and the support they gave me over the last two years. I have enjoyed our business partnership. Thank you very much. I will continue to post a fishing report on my website for those fisherman targeting the western end of the lake and I also encourage you to visit www.ohiogamefishing.com as a third resource for gathering fishing information. I would also like to say thank you for those who followed my fishing posts over the last two years and to wish you and your family a happy, safe and prosperous new year.

Captain Ron Gribble/Budmancharters


No comments:

Post a Comment