Saturday, November 9, 2013

VERMILION HURON WALLEYE IN CLOSE

Night fishing has been good to excellent trolling in shallow water 10 to 12 feet after sunset from Vermilion to Huron and west to Sawmill. Reef Runners and Husky Jerks both are working well. Best color for Husky Jerks are Black/Gold and Blue Chrome. I took my boat to Craft Marine last Tuesday to store her for the winter. Stayed in hoping to get a few more trips but the high winds every Thursday for several weeks forced me to shut things down  for the year. Time to hit the woods and bow hunt for deer. I will continue to post fishing reports but not at the same frequency. Seems like I just put the boat in the water and now its in for winter storage. Another year of memories and meeting some great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment