Friday, March 15, 2013

CAPTAIN'S REPORT 3/15

Some fishing on the reef complex but fishing was slow. Water temperature is 32.7 degrees and as it warms the fishing will get better. According to a report on OGF no fish on the reefs yet but good marks just off the reefs in 20 feet of water. Make sure if you go out on the water you have all your safety equipment on board. There willl be few boats out and a better chance to be inspected by the USCG. This year I would like some of my followers to send me fishing reports under the comment section on my blog. You don't have to give up your favorite spot but share what worked such as type of bait, colors and speeds. Looks more like my launch date will be the 29 of March. See you on the water.

2 comments:

  1. Keep the up dates coming Ron they are a big help to thoes of us that cant stay on the fish everyday like u can!!! Thanks again, Chad (Eye Time)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye Time not a problem will be glad to assist you when your on the lake just call me or let me know when you on the water.

    ReplyDelete