Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SEASON GREETINGS 12/25

Just finished our Christmas dinner and opening our gifts and thought I should take the time to wish all of my followers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope Santa Clause left everyone the fishing gear you need for the upcoming season. I asked my wife to keep our bed a little warmer this coming year so my first gift this morning was  a heated mattress cover, go figure. Woody Hayes our yellow lab enjoyed opening his gifts more than our grandchildren but that wasn't a surprise. We are under a snow and blizzard warning until Thursday morning not good for my attitude. Sure makes a launch date seem a long time away. Anyway Merry Christmas to all and thanks for following my website this year and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment