Monday, April 23, 2012

WINDY WEEKEND

I thought the windy city was Chicago but looks like its Marblehead. Very little fishing or charter activity this past weekend. There were several charters boats out of Anchor's Away Marina in Marblehead with only three walleyes caught. The wind will be around until Wednesday so maybe some fishing by Saturday. I spent some time this past weekend getting my Michigan spoons organized and making up new wire harnesses which hold up better than mono. I also inventoried my  Tru-Trip supply and had to order another three dozen for the this year. Anyone who hasn't seen or used Tru-Trip divers should take time and look at this product. These divers troll well with spoons and harnesses and allows the angler to fight only the fish. Interested call BudMan Charters or visit www.bigfishtuff.com. See you on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment